Tuesday, October 07, 2008

Busy times here

Ok it has taken 2 weeks but I am finally feeling myself. Not that life slowed down any here. We went to the farm on Sat after Stephen had a birthday party. We visited out there and on Sunday I gave Dad a hair cut. You never knew did you that I am so very talented!

And I am busy today getting my house in order. But it is not happening all that fast! It is taking me forever to get motivated. I made homemade salsa yesterday at Mom and Dad's. I planned on 15 pints and got 30 done. So Larry will get 10 pints and Maria may talk me out of a few. I brought a quart home of it and Kent got that after him and Dennis ate a lot of it! So it came out good. Spicy as all get out but good none the less. I even ate some. I plan to make a less spicy batch this weekend. And use it as fresh.

I also plan to embroider some today if I can. But I am still tired so I will most likly nap instead. How sad is that I am always tired.