Wednesday, October 29, 2008

My Mom

Why can things not go good really? And this is a rant to get all rants but I am so not happy right now. Mom was doing soo dang good and now she will be having surgery next Wed. And I am just afraid. Last April they thought she had cancer and they were wrong so maybe once more they are wrong but I hate this waiting business. i suck at it lets be honest here.

My Mom is our everything. She is the glue to our family and I hate having to see her struggle or hurt and now this again. I hate the cancer word. I really do. Always have for that matter and now once more it gets brought up with her. Please pray all goes good next week. Monday they have a meeting with the surgeon and Wed looks to be the day of surgery. I will post updates as I have them.

Tonight I am feeling much better and I know Mom can do this again. Doctors do not know everything so until I have proof they are not getting me worked up any more. I will be in Watkins Wed next week and at the hospital during the day. Then we will take it by the day to see if Mom needs me. Really I am sure she will be sick of me soon after! You know how she hates to share her kitchen! LOL How I love to get in there though! Love you Mom and thinking of you!