Monday, October 27, 2008

I know I know

I have gone missing here a bit. I am busy and I just have nothing nice to say. So I am not saying anything right now. But we are good here. I am sewing this week once more. And now that Samantha is back in school today I can get somethings done. She was home sick Wed, thur, and Fri and felt much better Sat but even yesterday took a nap. Sat we went to Watkins selling popcorn for the boyscouts. Stephen forgot he had the sheets I think till this week. And now they are due tomorrow! Yikes! Anyway so we sold popcorn up a storm and Now I am all done! I need to sew for my craft show. And I got some fingertip towels that I need to cut holes in now and make bibs. But that will be later this week maybe next. I have 6 bowling shirts to make for a different team but have to wait on the shirts arrival.

So until then it will be craft show needs that will be worked on. I will post pictures as I have them on my camera from a wek ago just not pulled anything off in a week.