Friday, August 29, 2008

oh the madness

I may just download some pictures today so I can just sit and go through them. I am doing laundry and cleaning today. And then because I can I felt like organizing! And doing some sewing! We have a party to go to tonight at Lisa and Steve's house and are looking forward to that. But that means by 4pm I need my house in order and something cooked to feed the bunch there and laundry done and all that good stuff!

So I may or may not get to pictures today but I am thinking on it anyway! We met the teachers last night and the kids like them both. We got their MCA test scores and both did really good in Math and Samantha did really good in reading. Stephen's score dropped in reading so I will have to be sure to watch as reading is so important! So i will be watching those two at the start to be sure the school year gets going right.

I can not believe this is Stephen's last year of elem school! Where has the time gone? My baby has got so big! No snack for him this in school just off to school and home each day!