Wednesday, August 27, 2008

busy here as always

Yea so we are busy here at our house as always really. I always think when a new season starts it will slow down. No we just find other things to do is all. And getting ready for school is no different!

I have all the things they need but we still have to get everything into backpacks to take to open house tomorrow. And today we are off to go see Grandma and Papa at the farm and visit with Aunty Laura and show her we have not hurt the puppy yet!

And I have been sewing up a storm. I will drop off some underwear for Shorty later today and make more tonight. And I made a surprise for Laura and of course Kristie came to visit yesterday so she has a new shirt to bring home to. Though she is coming to the farm with me for lunch and may just be coming back home with me again too.

I made myself 2 new t-shirts too and made Crosby a new blanket for her little one so she can wash his when it is dirty. It stinks and he is as protective of his green blanket as Mini is of her pink pink blue green one. (since she said it is not just pink) I have another 18 underwear t make for Shorty and I have plans for some towels that should get made. So I have plenty to keep me busy here. Since I got rid of my last Sun Bonnet Sue set I need to make myself another set to have on hand.

And we are getting ready for a visit from Grandma Bonnie and Grandpa Alexander! They are coming in on Sat morning at 5am! The kids are excited to see them and show off their puppy and their things. So the weend before school starts will be exciting here! And they get to stay and play with us till Wed night late. So I will be cleaning tomorrow too yet. Nothing like having the week all planned out and still not know where the time will come from!

So I am here and i have pictures but I will have to get them downloaded and up sometime, but just when remains to be seen!