Monday, August 11, 2008

head hurts

I am working on a patch for Jim and it is making my eyes and my head hurt but I have it almost right. I have stitched it out 3 times now but I am almost happy. Dennis is almost happy with it to.

But soon it is time for meds and sleep as my throat which had been feeling better is now sore again and my head is pounding. Pixel pixel work is hard to do.

Dennis and Ernie are breaking things in the basement. They talk on the phone and break things I love it. I am in peace up here in my office all alone with no one wondering what are you doing? Why are you doing that? And I am e-mailing back and forth with people. Got to love muti-tasking nights.

I plan to make up a few bibs tonight and maybe a t-shirt depends on how fats i give in and take meds.

Who knows with me. I hate taking meds!