Tuesday, December 11, 2007

still sewing





Yep I am still busy and still sewing. Christmas is coming up fast and I am still sewing away on the machine. I also made this window seat cusion for a friend. I had never made one but it came out really nice. Now to make her a set of pillows to match! I am not starting that till after Christmas unless I get all my sewing down. I sewed names on stockings today and a headband for Tia's kids. And I want to get a sweatshirt down today yet to.

I need to go to the post office and ship two boxes off. So after naps are done I plan on doing that. Maria I looked for your college logo could not find it. If you have a copy of one will you please e-mail it me.

I do have pictures of kids for you all so I will do those posts next. Even some of Stephen and Samantha!