Tuesday, December 18, 2007

I do not know where to start

I really know not what to write tonight. The day has been so up and down.

It started with the kids getting all ready for school. And they went to the bus stop and waiting to get on. I thought they were off to school but soon Stephen came running in to tell me there was an accident. I thought They were on the bus already and they were in the accident as Samantha did not come with him. But it happened the stop before ours. So the kids are fine. Upset as one of Stephen's friends was on the bus and got hurt. He will be fine just a cut and a few kids hit their heads on the windows, but thank God all the kids will be fine.

The bus driver pulled out in front of a car and got hit in the rear. Then hit the stop sign and then another car caught it and it almost fliped but settled back onto its 4 wheels. This all coming from my 2 kids who are upset. And I am sure this will be the topic of dinner for many days to come.

Then Mini it seems caught the uproar bug and while I did my 6 loads of laundry today she got into everything everytime I turned around. So we put toys in the toilet and played with them in there, we took an ink pen and wrote all over her legs and feet, and then since that was not enough she took said ink pen and wrote all over the LCD monitor at Samantha's computer. To say Dennis was mad at me is an understatment but he didget the ink off without ruining the monitor.

I have learned to to stretch myself so thin. As I was not only doing the laundry but I was folding and hanging and baking 3 batches of coookies for the boy scouts tonight. And I made 2 sweatshirts today inbetween folding and hanging and cooling cookies and putting them on the trays.

It was too much for my Mini. Who then took a nap and was the sweetest thing. And gave love to us all. And how can you be mad at a little one that stinking cute.

Tonight I had my first live night waitressing again. It had been awhile but it went good. And tomorrow night I start bowling again. It is our first night of league bowling.

So I am thankful for my children's saftey and that of their friends tonight. And they are all tucked nice and tight in their beds tonight with an extra hug and kiss.