Sunday, December 16, 2007

More shirts

I do have more shirts done and wrapped. But as people who read this blog would see them if I told you who they belong to I must wait.

Tomorrow I will put up new pictures of the kids though. SO until then I am off to bed as it is late. I did 2 shirts up tonight. I am getting to the end of my list. I just have lots of wrapping to do now to be ready for Christmas morning.

Though this week is getting ready for our little party Saturday for Mini and Amari. A day with family and a day to celebrate the life of 2 amazing little kids. One I get to call mine and one is my little buddy Amari.

Mini goes for her 2 year well check in the morning. I will post an update on her tomorrow to. I am thinking she gets a few shots so she iwll not be all that happy I am sure.