Saturday, December 15, 2007

2 years in review











It took me longer then I said to get this up as Dennis broke my computer. Not his just mine but I have all this set on mine. It was 2 years ago that a little girl came into our family. She blessed us in so many ways. And who knew life would get so very much better with a little spit fire of a girl trying to run her family around in circles! And run us she did. The day she came home from the hospital the new roof started getting put on. Matthew fell in love and became so possive of his sister even Samantha and Stephen had to go through him to look at her much less touch her!
Samantha was so pleased with me that I gave her a baby sister. As another baby brother was not onher agenda.

2 years has borught so very much change to our baby girl. From a sweet smelling blob of a girl to a rowdy and beautiful little princess. One who knows way more words then a 2 year old should. One who figured out I wrapped a Dora shirt in her birthday gift. So therefore made sure she stepped on it so she could open it early as the wrapping just happens to fall off.

How in 2 short years she has come so far! She even has hair now! Has had a real hair cut not once but twice. Well only once in the back. But she is growing up. She goes potty more and more on a potty not on my floor. Though we will be peeing on the floor for awhile yet since Mom is just not ready to put the effort into right this moment.

So as she becomes a real toddler now and I am guessing she has no intentions of slowing down for her Mom to get used to the idea Dennis and I are moving onto a whole new ballgame with our kids. As 2007 comes to a close so does our life with a tiny baby in our home as Mini is not a baby as she will tell you. She is a big girl who is 1! (She refuses to admit to 2 yet!) We will have to work on that. So dear sweet baby Happy Birthday to you and I hope you know how very loved you are by so very many people! Slow down to smell the flowers though so Mommy can catch up with you. As your are growing much to fast for me.