Monday, September 10, 2007

One last night


Well our baby is not a baby any more. She is moving to a big bed and loving evey minute of that! So the crib is sitting empty as I havenot taken it apart yet. It is hard to believe that after 10 years and 4 children the crib is coming down. I have watch our children grow and move onto a new time in their lives. We have moved that crib from Salem Oregon to Eugene and to Watkins Minnesota to Chaska to here. We have laid 4 tiny infants in that crib and moved the settings down for little toddlers. And now we have moved our last out the crib and try talking her into layng down nice in the bed to close her eyes at night. I must admit nap time is easier then bedtime. For right now she is sitting besides me on her blanket and not sleepingin a bed. Any bed would be fine with me. Mine hers and Samantha's or Matthew's. She seems to find one she likes for the night and ends up there. Most nights she starts in mine and then when I go to bed move her to one bed or another. But she is staying in the bed once she is there now at least. No more midnight visits to my bed.