Monday, September 17, 2007

Matthew goes to School



Yes the day has arrived and Matthew has started school. He goes on Wednesday and Friday from 12:45-3:20 each day. I do not know how he could be old enough to be going off to school but he seems to be. He loves it every minute of school. He wishes he could ride the bus but maybe next year.

And this is a picture of Mini back in the car holding Matthew's pillow as she is so very sad Matthew is going to school. She has never spent any time without her brother. None! So it is a big adjustment for her. But it is better that it is smaller doses then say him starting kindergarten and learning the hard way I guess.

So for now 2 days a week me and Mini get time alone and Matthew goes to play. They have him writing his name each day and he painted me a picture already and it is on my wall a big red circle! I love it! I will take a picture of it one day so you can see his art work to!