Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Mini gets her first haircut






Yes her hair finally grew long enough I needed to take her in to get a hair cut. I had trimmed it before but it needed some real work. So off we went. We told her how exciting it would be and such fun! Please to not think she is hiding her excitment. She was scared out of her mind I believe and she cried while getting it cut. I had to hold her hand and really she wanted me to get her the hell out of that place. The lady even gave her gummy bears and she still could not be talked into a smile. But the tears did shut off then and she sat for the hair cut but she was not trusting the lady not to stab her. So you will notice the sideways glances as she was sure the lady meant her harm!

But the bangs are shorter now and she can see out of her eyes again. And the lady tried to blend the sides in as they are so short compared to the top and back. But the back is all full of curls and I am not getting them cut off!