Thursday, May 28, 2009

This child


This child can make my heart swell with pride, with love, with frustration, with laughter, with anger, with bewilderment fast then any other child. She can make me laugh and cry all within 5 minutes. How is that possible? Yesterday ended as one of the harder days I have had as a Mom in a long time. She knew my buttons and pushed them all at least ten times because she could. I was a happy Mom when night time came and it was time for children to go to bed. Dennis and I sat and watch a movie together in quiet. And we had a beer together and just sat. Yea it was that kind of day. And this child had a lot to do with it. But, with all that said when she sleeps the day seems to melt away and today is another day. And I know it will be rough here for awhile as she is in the process of larning a hard lesson. She can not have her way all the time. Yes, my fault she thinks she can but it seemed better then listening to the complaints all the time. And the older kids used to take htings from her on general perpuse because they could. Well now she expects the world to fall at her feet.
Oh it is good I love her so dang much!