Friday, May 08, 2009

scrapbooking at home

So after I finished Lisa's book Wednesday night. I drug out all my stuff to do that I thought I would cut the pictures I had printed out for Matthew. And then the next day Thur since it was all over the kitchen table I worked on pages for him. And I got 34 pages done. And today I worked atr it again. In the hopes that someday we can eat at our kitchen table again without having all this stuff on it.

Today I did another 30 or so pages. But I have Matthew completed until he is 14 months old. But now I know why I do not do this at home. It is a mess and to drag it all out to power scrap is hard. Everyone wants me. And of these 60+ pages now tonight I need to journal it all. And organize the pages so I can put them in his book. And then the next time it is his turn for me to work on his book I will starta gresh book for him. As that is all a book will hold. But he is the fartherest I am on a child so yeah!!!

Dennis is working late so I hope to get all that journaling done tonight. But I just woke up from laying with Mini so w ewill see how late I stay up. Twitch had a vet appt today as he has an ear infection. I swear if you are apart of this family you get ear isssues this year. SO welcome to the family Twitch!