Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Soccer has started

Ok it started weeks ago and I am that behind. This is from his 1st game. Tonight he is off to his third game. And he only has one a week. So yes I get it. I am working on it I swear.
The first night was cold and windy. Like a tree fell over in the neighbors yard windy. But soccer is not called unless it is lightening and there was none so we played. My face hurt form the wind when we got home.

The girls seen very little of the game they were busy on the swing sets but they did come watch the last 5 minutes or so of the game.


Look at that wind! I am telling you with no rain here really in over a month and this wind they sky looked like a huge storm was on the way but it was dust in the air from the poor fields. We need rain!



Matthew got to do a corner kick at one point. (no I have no clue why you do a corner kick) I swear my kids play soccer and I just do not get it. I know which way they need to be kicking I cheer them on but please do not ask why calls are made or not made.




I also do not know why he has a t-shirt on that says Larson. They have new shirts now that are called copper. Reaaly they are tan but do not tell Matthew as he was told they are team copper. He will argue till you give in.





My boys trying to stay warm. Me they left me to freeze my butt off. No one kept me warm at all.














He is so little out there. And in his age level they are really really lax on the rules. I mean part of this game another field was playing in our field because they kids just did not stop kicking the ball. It is funny to see.