Sunday, May 10, 2009

Happy Mothers Day

Happy Mothers Day to everyone out there! Mom, this year has been so bitter sweet with you. You raised me to be the woman I am today. You taught me to stand up for me. You taught me to sew. You taught me to cook. You taught me all those tricks to get stains out of laundry. You taught me to can. You taught me so very many things. And to watch you go through surgery and then again. To watch you in pain kills. I hate knowing you have a rough year ahead of you. I hate knowing there is nothing I can do to make htis better. But know Mom I love you.

To Bonnie and Susan I want to thank you for making Dennis into the man he is today. For teaching his love. For raising him to know love. He is a wonderful husband and Father because of you.

And as a Mom this has been a hard year for me. But I am so glad i get to have those hard years and know they are mine. To know that I get to keep trying to make life better for the little people who are mine. Who take days to write me a poem, even though I am sure 5th graders do not want to write a poem to their Mother. Who needed the reassurance that I liked it even with a misspelling. And was all worried when it made me cry. The little people who made me a pin at school. The little people who made sure I had hugs and kisses today. I love them little people. I am so glad they are mine!

Happy Mother's Day to all you Moms!