Sunday, May 17, 2009

The monorail

As member's of the MN Zoo we get the monorail tickets for half off. So we wanted to take the kids one day. And since last Sat dawned way to cold for my taste we decided that today was the day. We could see all the outside animals without freezing our butts off.


Here the kids were reading books to themselves waiting for the train.





Stephen and Samantha were reading a book to.







I wanted to see eyes though and made them look up. What a mean mom but I know you do not see many shots of those two any more and wanted to show you how big they are sitting!



Dennis and I were tired if you can not tell! But the kids loved the chance to go to the zoo again.
The zoo map hold all this power that Dennis and I do not understand at all! I mean really we have seen it 3 times this season already how good can the map be. It is awesome I tell you!
Riding the Monorail was a neat experience and we got to see a lot of the animals. Ones we would not have seen on the ground as they were way in the back. And it is not cold in the train car!