Thursday, October 25, 2007

The wind is changing

So I have not blogged about it yet to see if it really happened but it has so yes it seems that I have gone to work. We decided we would see how it goes but I am working 2-3 days a week in the evenings at Target. I had my first night last nigth and I loved it! Though the kids were not so in love with it. Dennis not so much so either but I have not been so excited since opening a Christmas gift! Though I have decided I must be old as the people in training with me were young and I swear not the brightest bulbs on the tree. But that too is ok there were some my age but people do not show up on time for training! What is up with that? But I am one who thinks that is everything! Not my job to worry about it though.
So i work on Friday to train some more. Then I have off till Sunday and then off for like 4 days. So we will see how the kids do withme gone a few nights a week but I look forward to this new adventure.