Monday, October 15, 2007

Our weekend

So you know what I did. Dennis took his first year Weblos out camping! Yep in October. Needless to say there were some cold boys coming home on Sunday! They did activities all day Sat then set up camp. Of course they all got wet too since it is October and there is dew all over each morning.

So my boys were tired yesterday but Stephen had fun! Notice I said Stephen. I think Dennis was just ready to come home and sleep! But the boys had the chance to earn 3 of their needed achievments! So we are on our way to earning that arrow of light and our Webloes badge. As you know that is why anyone would do all this!

We also went to Grandma and Papa's house yesterday to pick up Matthew and Samantha. I swear some days Matthew does not like us as he once again did not want to come home! Though once he fell asleep he was fine. But when we woke him up at home he cried because he wanted Papa to come live with us! Silly boy is what I can say! As I found out Papa not only has 1 sand box! But 2 sandboxes! And you get to stop and have diet pepsi on the way home! How can I replace that I tell you? And you know what I still remember being little sitting next to my Dad drinking diet pepsi. And it solved all the worlds problems.

I wonder if the president sat and had diet pepsi with others if they could work it out to?

Anyway we will be busy this week packing to go to the cabin wed so I guess I best get my stuff done I need done in the house here. And mow the lawn as it is long. We have girl scouts tonight. And boy scouts tues night. SO we will be busy all week.