Sunday, August 05, 2007

my foot

ok so now that I am all caught up I can tell you about my little problem with my foot. Last night I went out to the garage to get steaks for supper. There was a toy bat laying under the door that I did not see and I stepped on it and it of course then felt the need to roll out and I rolled with it. My last 4 toes are now not moving so great. And they are swollen but not too bad. So tomorrow I will go in have them x-ray it see if it is broken. Though it does not hurt like I am thinking a broken bone would. So most likely it is a sprain but it is a challenege walking at the moment. And it is a challenege doing almost anything. So I sit here now with my foot up and ice on it. And when it is frozen then it does not hurt so much to walk on it. It snapped once today while walking so I am thinking it was out of joint and it popped back in so that must be good.

So I will update tomorrow after I go to the doctor to see what he has to say about me. Dumb is what it is. As I hate going to see the doctor but I am thinking if they put a boot on it will feel so very much better then it does right now. So wish me luck!