Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Mini wears a ponytail





Yes it has come to the time that I must start doing Mini me's hair sometimes. So she had her first pony tail in last week. I can not believe her hair is long enough but it is. The sides could grow a bit yet but she seems to like wearing them as she left it in. Though at nap it falls out as her hair is so fine yet.

You will notice the one on the couch she looks so angelic. Do not believe it. The girl has been up for 4 nights straight. Her Mommy is in need of a lot of sleep. But the poor thing is cutting her 4 eye teeth and they are giving her more then a bit of trouble. Now we seem to have a summer cold to top it off. So to the doctor she went today but no ear infection which is what I thought it was. So cold meds and to bed with her and low and behold she took a nap today for the first time in 4 days. And the bottom picture is our bed one morning. Like I said a few rough nights here and so 2 kids in bed with us means no sleep for me. Dennis seems to be able to ignore it all much better then me.

So you are all caught up on us and it is 1:30 in the morning and for the first time Mini is not up so I am off to bed to. Anyone who wants to come on Sat we are having a gathering of family and friends to break the house back in now that it is off the market. And say farewell to summer as school is fast appoarching here!