Friday, July 27, 2007

Life is funny sometimes

After a few months of stress for me wondering when the right person would come to our door to look at our house and buy it. Life has taken a diiferent turn for us here in the Alexander household. The housing market here is just not going to allow us to sell the house and move to Oregon so we have takent he house off the market and Dennis has accepted a new postion here in Minnesota.

He will start Monday morning with Inetium. You will have to get all the exciting things from him as I just know he will be working with Sharepoint once more and it is something he loves to do. That is all i care about he is excited to start and work with these people. His old boss from best Buy is excited for him too as it is a great chance for him to work with other experts in Sharepoint. (Dad just nod your head yes when he talks about it as it has all gone over my head)

So before it has really begun our adventure is over and yet it has just begun. Denis and I are very excited to keep our home that we have done so much to and we have brought 2 children home from the hospital here. And potty trained 2 children here also! As we consider when #3 will get potty trained it is good to know here is where we will stay.

So now I need to get school things ready and sign them up here in ELk River again and we need to think of a great many things but they too will get done. Just not right this minute, as we are headed for a weekend with my brother Jim and his wife. Their son Dominic will be there and I will have picture when I return. Jim wrote me and promised me wood for a fire and good food and some home made wine that he made. Life is good I tell you. And Sunday the kids and I are headed to the cabin to fish some more and more camp fires. Really a week of peace and quiet awaits me and it is just what the doctor has ordered. So till next week be safe and be happy!