Sunday, July 15, 2007

The draw of a nice fire

You know I was thinking about the cabin and really the draw of the fire gets you everytime. We got there Tuesday night lit the fire Wed morning and it did nto go out till after I left Sunday afternoon. And each night after the kids were tucked into bed Maria and I sat at the fire to talk.


We had a few of these and talked some more and put more wood on and watched our fire.

But 5 days of fire and beer leads to trips to town for ice cream and this! It really was a nice trip up. Not a lot fo fishing but lots of sitting by the fire and eating good food. And talking and walking with the kids. And the kids and I and Maria and Grandpa haul 16 loads of wood while there to burn on our fire. And with that we had as big of a pile of wood waiting for the next trip as I had when I got there. SO we did go through lots of wood. And you know something I can not wait till the next trip!

So this is it from this camera. I need to download the other one. As I have more pictures on there. I need to plan my next trip up as I did not get much fishing in this trip. I did catch 2 northerns though and as long as I got to go out once it was worth the trip.