Tuesday, July 03, 2007

headed to the cabin

I wish I could expleain how happy I am tp type this. Yes we are headed to the cabin. The kids and I are going up tonight with my niece Maria and her son Amari in tow. And Dennis will join us on friday night after he works. We will be home on Sunday so I am sure we will not be updating till Monday or so.

The call of the cabin has been so hard to resist and this is my first trip up this whole year! Normally we are up there most weekends after may this being a strange year and with the new job and trying to figure out what is happening with the house no trips have been scheduled in.

So we had the realator over yesterday we lower the house for the last time and now we wait. The market is getting worse by the day here. So the house sits now. If it does not sell it does not sell I guess as we are not willing to write a check out at closing on a house we love.

The stress is hard on me. Dennis seems to deal with it much better. But the peace of the cabin is calling my name to let this all go. Fishing on a lake, floating ont he water and camp fires. I am not sure life could get better.

See you all next week! Have a happy and safe 4th of July!!