Saturday, November 17, 2007

where have I been?




I know some of you are wondering where I have been what I am doing since I am not posting lots. Well between work and kids and Denis and the house. I decided to go nuts and try a craft fair. I had my first one last Sunday and my next is next Saturday. Well inbetween all of that I have made 17 scarves for the Elk River Hockey team and put their names on them. I am putting their numbers on these hats. (no I did not make the hats) I just put the number on them. I did all these tonight. I still have 4 more to do in the morning of the hats.

I also made this sports fleece blanket for a Mom in hockey. And now it looks like I may just be making more of them too. So Monday I will have to buy the fleece for one more for sure. We will see if I get any more orders. I am rather proud of me on the blanket as I took a pattern of the hockey sticks copied it and moved it around then designed it all on the machine! I love that blanket!

And the quilt I am working on. I plan to finish this week to as I want it mailed out. It is for a little girl who had a liver and intestine transplant. And she is back in the hospital for rejection. She loves Blue's clues and I want her to have a blanket ot cuddle with while she watches her show. As I can not imagine spending months int he hospital! Her name is Ashley if you want to say a prayer for her. I will post her site a different night as really I just want to sleep right now.