Tuesday, November 20, 2007

catch up

Just so you know the mighty hunter went out last weekend and has returned home now. He had a shot at the biggest buck he has ever seen. The buck is alive and well. Dennis did not shoot him.

The kids had conferences on Monday. They are both doing great at school. Stephen needs to work at writing neater. Samantha needs to work at that too and on her attitue at school when the teacher corrects her. She then takes issue with that. I have no clue where my daughter would get that from. Must be her father as her Mother is nothing like that at all.

Monday night we showed up in Iowa to visit with Nancy and Larry and we will be here till Friday morning. Off to the barns we went this morning. Matthew made me help him and we picked up all the dead babies to put in buckets.

Samantha went off with Lacy to take care of the Mommies and babies. Stephen went off with the men to take care of the greasy pigs. And Dennis and Mini went off to watch the sows get brought in to farrow. And then they went and loaded some and brough gilts in. We will once again be off at the barn tomorrow and I will get pictures of the new babies.
So you are all cught up with us once more. I will pdate tomorrow night. I hope I ave the cord to upload pictures.