Saturday, November 03, 2007

I am alive

That is all I can say. I am alive. Mini and I have this horrible cold. no you do not need to say I sound terrible I know. No you do not need to say I look like death warmed over. I have figured it out all on my own. The only consulation is you can not die and feel this bad I am sure of it.

Mini is sick to. I nebbed her last night and she sounded a lot better. SO I am thinking she iwll be nebbed a few times a day to get her over the hump. Just to be safe and I would rather be safe then end up with her getting something bad.

So do not come visit as I have germs along with Mini. Of course the 3 older ones did not get it or Dennis. They did not get the last cold Mini and I got either. I do not know what it is about this cold season but it seems to be a bad one. Mini is on her third cold for the season and me my second.

Anyway I will post pictures from halloweeen and all that fun but not today or at least not right now. My head may fall off if I sit looking at this computer screen much longer.