Sunday, April 22, 2007

my Hockey adventures

Well I guess I will tell you about them but I do not know that I have pictures as the ones from the playoff game seemt o be gone. i can not find them on the computer so unless Dennis can figure it all out I am lost of pictures!

This year I was lucky enough to get to go to 2 of the last games the Wild played. And then we made the playoffs and I go the chance to see a play off game! OK let me tell you way better! It was the best game I have seen and the fights were some spectaculer scenes. Now if the refs could have put their glasses on before the game it would have been nice but I went to game 4 and we kick some Duck butt.

But sadly the season is over as the Ducks handed our butts to us in game 5 which gave them their needed 4 games. But I hope next year to get the chance once more to go to a few games as I have really fallen in love with Hockey all over again.

Maria came with me to one of my games. i talked Dennis into one and he even had fun and then I went with my firend Tia to the playoff game. And I want to say no one believes me but they never lost when I went to see them play so I think I am their good luck charm!

I will try to recover the pictures and if I can I will add them later.