Thursday, April 12, 2007

Easter outfits






You know as a Mom you always think the kids will sit all nice and quiet and let you get a picture of those cute outfits they wear for a holiday. Yea here that never happens. I notice how many holidays we get no pictures of the outfits as they all look bad. So I took them even though they are not the best. Easter brought me 4 beautiful children and a husband who looked great too! So what that I have no good shots of clean children. I had them clean for a time anyway just not at the same time they were not moving is all. So you all get action shots of the kids.
Yes Mini once again has a black and blue forehead. If anyone can talk the girl into not climbing chairs and falling or tripping on brooms please tell me the trick as the girl is forever falling trying to do something she can not do. It is just that she has not figured out she can not sweep the kitchen flor with the big broom as it is 3 times her size! So she is fine just got a goose egg once more.
Notice Matthew's bruise is goig away. though good weather someday will bring a new one I am sure. He too is one to take life on head first and forgets to slow down sometimes. But the children were beautiful and well behaved and that is all I can ask for. I wonderful day with family and children who played great all day with the others!