Thursday, March 01, 2007

Dennis and his toy




Well these are pictures outside from right now. This is the 4th time Dennis has done the drive way. Why no one knows really. As we did go out once we left for a few hours and came home to 4 more inches and now he is out doing it again. It is still coming down. Since last night we have had a foot now and it is really coming down now so before bed I am sure he will do it again.
He is just having way too much fun running that thing. he would not let me touch it to do the drivway once. I was going to shovel and he jumped up and ran to get his things on so he could run the snow blower. So I shoveled the side walk and steps and he did the driveway. He is a silly man! But I am so very thankful he loves to do it then I do not have to worry about being able to get out.
I would say there will be no school to morrow which the kids are bummed as it is school carnival day! But they get to play outside all day and they can not stay bummed to long with the thought of a snow day and fun. Though we did our homework already so in case they do send them we are ready.
I hope the day finds you all warm and safe!