Saturday, March 24, 2007

Cake Auction

Yes it is that time of year again where we make a cake for the boy scouts and then get judged on it. Then it is auctioned off to raise money for our boys. Stephen picked a train this year! Thank goodness it was an easy cake this year!! Some of his have been really hard to make!
But lest you think I made a great cake I want to show you another form the night! This fish bowl I fell in love with. There were so many neat cake this year all home made! We raised $685 for our boys and everyone had a great time and that is what the nigth is all about!
This here is our Pack Master Chris and our auctioneer Leroy! Leroy has been doing our auction forever and loves coming to do it for our boys! And thanks to him our kids have all heard a real auctioneer and love every minute of it!

And yes even a picture of me as I was committee chair this year. And since i was I got to do lots of talking in front this year. And filling in all the awards for the boys. So here I am handing out awards. And yes Stephen did win an award again this year for his cake! It made his night and he got his patch which will go in the quilt I am making of all his boy scout patches!