Monday, August 14, 2006

July 14th Reptile Gardens

We went to see Reptile gardens after Mr Rushmore and the kids got to go to an Alligator show. And afterwards the banded a baby ones jaws and the kids got to pet one. Any one who knos the boys know how exciting that was for them!!
We got to see the wrestle the big ones to!! It was exciting to say the least!! Not that you could have got me into that pen with all those things!


Here is Matthew hunting for a bird he saw go under the bushes and trees. It was an open area with birds all over and turtles and yes even snakes in the trees. I did not know this going in until one of the kids were oh so kind as to show me a snake hanging in a tree right above me!! YUCK!!! I got away as fast as I could let me tell you!!














Here Samantha and Matthew were checking out some cool birds in the trees. They had beautiful parrots. And they were so colorful. If you all want to see some pictures of the animals just give me a note on here as I can add a post of the different ones we took pictures of in here.


We also got to go to a bird show here and Stephen got to go up during the show and have a pigeon eat out of his hand on command! He loved it!! He is a big fan of them anyway but to get the chance to have one eat out of his hand was awsome!!