Monday, August 10, 2009

Headed home to Minnesota

Stephen and I left right after his Space Exploration class. It was 11:30am and I loaded the car while he was in class. And we were out of there!
He went right to sleep. And I knew I would not be stopping for lunch till he woke up. He slept 2 hours so we made it into Iowa before stopping for lunch.

Traffic was moving and we made good time.


Loved this building. Aren't you glad I can drive and take pictures?



The windmills in Iowa were just a moving.




But this was a sight for sore eyes. To make it back to our state.





Dennis visited with us and talked to Stephen on the way home. Stephen was so excited to tell him about our weekend.






Stephen also got good at self pictures. He was having a grand time taking pictures.







Yes I was that trilled to be driving 600 miles after only being there 36 hours.



It got to a long day in the car. I think Stephen was bored of me. And the fact that I had only brought 3 cd's to listen to. We got home a little later then planned as 494 and 35 we closed for construction so I had to go around to get home. But we got home in time for a run with Dennis.