Thursday, October 05, 2006

Mini learns to toddle



She is not walking yet but she deffinetly is toddling! And oh so proud of herself too she is! She is so funny! And growing so fast on us. I feel like everytime we turn around she is doing something new. She waves bye bye now and loves the stairs. She loves to yell da da to me and Dennis. But she is getting into saying Ma ma when she is all cuddled in.

She is great at taking out every toy we own right next to Matthew. Not good at putting them back or letting you put them back either. Like tonight I picked up all the match box cars 4 times before I just left them out till I got her into bed. She has weaned all the way now and is doing good with it. I was worried she would fight me on it but she has learned to love that bottle of hers!
She is working on figuring out the tippy cup too. She steals Matthews all the time and chews on it. And then all the water runs down her front! So i bought her some of her very own. So in the highchair she gets one each time we eat now.

She cut her 3rd and 4th tooth now too. The 2 new ones are on top. Not the middle ones though the one next to the ones that will be in the middle. The middle ones are on their way in right now. SO she will have 6 before we know it.

Next week she will turn 10 months on us. Our year so far has flown by!