Sunday, May 14, 2006

Tile floors

So you know we had the wedding Saturday 29 April and we have first communion 30 April so what did we decide to do the week before? Tile of course!! I mean really why not?! My sister Lisa came from Michigan to help. Thank God for her! She worked with Dennis and they cut all the tiles and laid them. It turned out awsome too! Who knew. Reminder to myself though. Don't do a big project the week before inviting 30 people to your house! Lisa thank you so very much for all the hard work. Though you think us Alexander's are perfectionists you put up with us anyway!





So here is Dennis and Lisa working on the tiling.















And of course the finished tiles!! I love them. I picked the grout color so I guess all the Alexander's here got into the fun! It sure changed the look of the bathroom.



I will post before and afters of it later. For now onto our next adventure!